- To supervise and manage project efficiently at site.
- Ensure progress on site as according to Main Contract's requirements.
- Ensure quality of works.
- Knowledgeable in plan marking for monthly progress claim.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary school/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U,Diploma,advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in flooring/waterproofing system/construction works.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Independent, responsible and good team player.
- Willing to outstation and long working hours/midnight when required.
- Posses own transport and CIDB green card are required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are interested with the job opportunity, please submit your application to
We will contact qualified applicants for an interview.