- Liaise with Main Contractor.
- Responsible in checking and preparation of monthly progress claim before deadline, variation orders, main contractor’s award and final account.
- Work closely with company site supervisor to verify each of the project claim.
- To ensure monthly progress claim and work done are on track.
- Site visit is required when necessary.
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma,Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, Autocad, good in measurement in the drawings.
- Able to study & understand construction drawing.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Preferably mandarin speaking candidates are encourage to apply due to work nature requirements.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balakong, Cheras Selatan.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Good attitude, team player, self-motivated and able to meet deadline.
If you are interested with the job opportunity, please submit your application to
We will contact qualified applicants for an interview.