- To ensure the work is meeting the quality requirements. (QAQC Control)
- To provide technique support for the preparation of works.
- To provide quality status report on progress works.
- To ensure monthly progress claim and work done are on track.
- To coordinate with Project/Operation Team.
- Any ad-hoc task to be assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary school/SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma,Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Building Construction or any related field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field is required for the position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Autocad.
- Willing to travel for work and be stationed at site.
- Own transport.
If you are interested with the job opportunity, please submit your application to
We will contact qualified applicants for an interview.